Why Choose this Work?
How can Equine Affinity help you as an individual or
as an Organisation?
Equine-guided learning and therapy offers an enhanced learning/therapeutic
experience as the horse highlights our behaviour offering immediate feedback.
- It can raise your awareness of your authentic self
- It can increase confidence, self esteem, team building skills, trust, communication skills & leadership skills
- It can assist you in identifying areas of your life that you would like to change.
- It allows for an experience of a true partnership with a horse and how that connection feels - this can then be taken into other relationships or other areas of your life
- have a highly sensitive/highly attuned ‘gut instinct’ (ENS system)
- are instinctive and intuitive
- are non-judgemental
- provide opportunities to develop a unique bond based on trust
- React authentically
- Use non verbal communication
- Have a social hierarchy (like humans) and we can make useful comparisons
- Reflect back the emotional state of the client so if the client learns to change their behaviour, the horse will respond differently
- Provide instant feedback, offering our clients an opportunity to explore their responses to their feedback